Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cake & card

Finally! Someone else's turn to buy me cake today. (Usually I'm the one who buys cake.) Hmm... we used to do the big round birthday cake thing in my family. Since when did it stop? Not that I mind, though. I actually prefer smaller ones which give more variety. I dreamed of eating a whole birthday cake when I was a kid. Never happened, of course. (Thank God, haha...) And then there was the "eating the whole tub of ice-cream" wish, which actually came true when I had braces and couldn't eat solid food. It...... wasn't that great. (^_^;)
My nieces drew me a birthday card! Judging from the height, I must be the character on the far right. Looks more like their birthday than mine. Haha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So it was your birthday! Happy birthday to you!

MC said...

Thanks! (^_^)